Hocker Polytechnik Vacumobil 200
Enhanced performance, reduced consumption. Tested safety.
The innovative Höcker Polytechnik Vacumobil 200 Mobile Dust Collector sets entirely new standards in extraction for wood processing machines and air filtration. They feature numerous improvements in regards to energy efficiency, equipment size, performance characteristics and application flexibility. Tailor-made solutions can be developed thanks to various filter cleaning processes and performance levels.
Higher throughput is achieved by a housing interior optimized for airflow. Standard energy-saving drives (IE3) reduce electricity consumption. Two collecting bins provide more usable volume. The Vacumobil is environmentally friendly to operate, with low energy consumption. Naturally, all models are tested by the Employer's Liability Insurance Association (BG) according to GS-H0 07 and only use BG-certified filter materials. They all bear the H3/GS seal of approval.
- Installation in the work area is allowable (depending on the type of dust)
- Low residual dust content < 0.1 mg/m³ (H3) according to the Technical
- Guideline for the Handling of Hazardous Materials (TRGS) 553
- 2 mobile collecting bins
- Online filter cleaning available (surcharge)
- Less than 2 m height, middle of intake port: 1.5 m
- PLC controller, standard with automatic start-up and text display
- Drive Efficiency Class IE3 automatic filter cleaning, optionally motor-driven or with compressed air
- No pressure relief required for St1 dust
- 99.95% separation - Filter material tested by the Employer’s Liability Insurance Association (BG)
- 100% utilization of heat energy through air recirculation
- Low energy consumption
- High extraction performance
- Large collection volume
- Low height
Taurus Craco is a proud Distributor of Hocker Polytechnik machinery and other leading brands of distinction.
- CALL US! 1-800-386-5222
Ask for price Quantity:
Tags: Vacumobil 200